Obviously, if you are reading this blog, you are aware of how much the internet is a part of everyday life nowadays. So, back in August, I purchased some stuff online for xmas... yes, I think ahead. Anyway... now, 3 months later, I get some random charge on my account from a company that I've never even heard of... in Illinois!!! Apparently, they got my info from this purchase I made and claim I got a membership from them and just NOW are charging my account... Talk about shady... Geez!!! So then I google the company right, and there are sites where people from all over are ranting about how this same company has charged hundreds of dollars to people's accounts... Whack! So then my bank says I can't dispute the charges without filing a police report, and the police dept says I can't file a police report without the bank's fraud affidavit form... Huh? So it's now been like 5 days and I've finally got all the reports filed. Be careful ya'll. Ya never know... Luckily, mine was only $15 and I noticed right away because I check my accounts frequently.
And now a moment of happiness... My kids are freaking adorable!!! Just look at that pic above and tell me it doesn't make you smile and go "Aww... how cute!" Yay!!! (PS - you can tell me that all you want, but I prolly won't believe you anyway...)
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
1 comment:
Wow! That's bloody awful!!! Thanks for the heads-up!! And yes, your kids are adorable! And so are you! Awwwww fer cute!
Post a Comment