Ha, ha! j/k
I am trying to save money though, and I don't care if I'm not as good as some... We've saved ~$200 in the last 2 weeks... and THAT, my friend, is worth boasting about no matter who you are! I'm still learning, and I think I will only get better.
SO, I want to ask all of you (HA! that is assuming anyone actually reads my blog...) How do you save money? And what do you consider a really great buy? For example, I've found that WalMart has the cheapest milk so far... Let's help each other save some moolah!
1 comment:
i love savinjg money too. On my last trip my bill was 74.01 befofre my savings and I only paid 30.52. I get so excoted about it. I just look at the adds and try to match coupons with them. freebies2deals.com and grocerysmarts help
Post a Comment