1. Marie Osmond doll of my Grandma's => my bestie from kindergarten, Emily Castleton
2. Lifehouse (any song or photo or even my man voice when I'm sick that lets me hit their notes) => Kristy Barlow (she may be obsessed)
3. The Cranberries AND The Lion King AND Sister Act AND so many more! => my bestie Tiffani Mills! I miss your guts!
4. Depeche Mode, The Cure, and Audi cars => Peter Brown
5. Eagle Eye Cherry and my Vinyl Combat boots => Hobbs
6. "Enter Sandman" by Metallica => a bestie Rachel Givens - we would listen to it all night long at sleep overs and I always woke up when this song came on. Weird.
7. Snow White => my niece Katelyn - she knew it almost word for word when she was just little and acted it out too!
8. My unicorn figurine and Splender => Matt Gogan
9. Parks/playgrounds, soccer, and hockey => Travis Jessup, a most wonderful guy.
10. TLC "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" => besties Tonya Curtis and Rachel Givens
11. Ace of Base => Nicole Hellstrom and Zach Marsh from the 5/6th grade
12. Bette Midler => Chelsey Bean - she always liked Bette and I remember that from spending time at her house.
13. The Ring => another bestie, Angie McCaslin - sleepover at her house after we saw that movie and she was totally freaked out by a glow-in-the-dark ring that had been drawn on one of the bedroom doors!
14. The Labyrinth and Christina Perri => Angela from TAH - that girl makes me laugh every day! Love her!
15. No-show ankle socks aka "Holly socks" => Holly Carson from old school TAH. It was all she would wear and it cracked me up!
16. Creedence Clearwater Revival and El Camino cars => Rio Downs... "No Dumping!" and a great concert!
17. Trick or Treating => one of my best friends EVER, Natalie Mecham
18. Burger King crowns => my MIL Bonnie Davis
19. Shane Co. commercials on the radio => a bestie all through grade school, Keayra Smith
And last but NOT least
20. Jimmy Newquist, Caroline's Spine, Blue October, any big truck, and many more => my wonderful hubby, Nate. I love you! (PS - Please disregard the video linked to Jimmy, just listen to the song.)

4 comments:
Haha! I AM obsessed with Lifehouse. I may or may not sing some of their songs to my kids throughout the day. :)
;)
AWWWW I miss YOUR face!!! Cranberries foreva!!
AWWWW I miss YOUR face!!! Cranberries foreva!!
Post a Comment