![]() |
| 2011 @ Festival of Trees |
Then, Nate and I finally got a date night... and we had to get all fancied up! We went to a Black Tie Fundraiser for Hugs for T.UG. A guy that goes to our church and his cousin (Duy and Nick) are going to Uganda to build a new orphanage. They leave next week and are going to be living in a tent for several months. Kudos to them for taking on such a huge project... a project that would seem overwhelming to many of us. They are only 27 and 34 and are already doing so many great things! Olive Garden donated the food, so all of our money to get in went straight to the fund. Then Pastor James taught us all how to Meringue. Nate may not be the best dancer, but he tries and isn't afraid to look foolish... and I don't care how foolish we look, so it all works out. Overall, it was a great night out for a good cause... and they raised $1200+ that night.
So, that's what we've been up to. What have you been up to?


2 comments:
Im glad you don't care how good of a dancer I am.i love to dance with you.
Im glad you don't care how good of a dancer I am.i love to dance with you.
Post a Comment