Friday, June 27, 2008

Kennedy 04/17/1999 - 06/26/2008


I love you Ken!

I had to put my baby girl to sleep yesterday... Wherever she is, I hope she is walking like she never had a problem, eating whatever she wants (including garbage), lounging in the grass, chasing chickens, and hunting field mice until her heart is content. Amen!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Kennedy! I'm really sad but am glad that she's not in any pain anymore. You sure gave her a great life and I'm so glad I refused to honor her owner's request all those years ago. If there was any dog that deserved such a great life as she had, it was definitely her. I'm thinking about you and hope that you're doing ok! Love you!

Dixie said...

I miss her too but hopefully she is happily stalking field mice and she certainly should have lots of other animals to bark at when they are partying!

Alisha said...

Yeah, she sure was a fun-hater...

Holly said...

Alisha I just looked at your blog and I am sorry about Kennedy. I didn't even know you had to go through that. Sorry I am so late getting the news.