Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 week check-up

So Sumara went to see the good ol' doc today... She's gained over a pound since birth and has grown 2 inches! She's now7 lbs 14.8 ounces (finally as big as Damian was at birth) and 21 inches long. The doc says she still looks a little yellow, but it's not worse so we are still in the clear. Then comes the mean nurse to poke her foot. Oh well, such is life. On the up-side, her little umbilical cord stump finally fell off so I can put her in an infant tub and see how she likes water... This could be interesting...

2 comments:

Holly said...

OK I cant believe she has already gained a pound. What are you feeding her. Kolo's food? We need to get together. Call me and lets set up a time. Nate and Adam don't even have to be involved.

Alisha said...

Nope! Her food is all-natur-ale!!! Although the Science Diet rep keeps telling us that their food is so balanced that a human probably could eat it and get along okay... Guess we are setting up dinner for sunday??? And I'll call you some time next week... I can always get out of the house...