So Holly D. was giving me crap about not posting anything in a while, but I just haven't had anything really cool to yak about. So...

Thanksgiving was good. But, even better than that, Christmas is coming!!! I'm so excited. I discovered last year that I really like Snowmen. While I do enjoy building them, this isn't what I talking about. I'm talking about decorations. I love snowmen.

And for halloween, I love pumpkins. I dunno why, I just do. So there you have it...

1 comment:
Hey Alisha! Thanks for the comment. I'm doing good considering I'm still in my first trimester and sick but hopefully that ends soon. I will probably find out what I'm having in February, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I love to find out what I'm having cause then I can start SHOPPING! :) I don't really care either way about boy or girl but my entire family keeps saying boy and even McKayla tells me she's having a brother! I don't know I guess we'll see :)
Post a Comment