I've been tagged!!!
- Five names you go by: Alisha, Lish, Sha-sha, mom, & Chips
- Three things you are wearing right now: underwear, thermals, scrubs
- Two things you want very badly at this moment: my debt to disappear, Christmas to be here
- Three people who will probably fill this out: as I have written below, I'm not even sure 3 people read my blog, so that's a no...
- Two things you did last night: baked cookies, ate cookies
- Two things you ate today: Frosted flakes & and some weird pasta entree thing
- Two people you last talked to on the phone: I text, but if you must, Dixie & some guy at waterquest
- Two things you are going to do tomorrow: working & going to my niece's birthday party
- Two longest car rides: to Sand Diego & to Seattle from Utah
- Two of your favorite beverages: Milk & water
Now please copy and paste, add your own answers . I'm tagging Dixie (you'll hafta post it on facebook I guess... or just don't do it) and Tiffani (I'm not really sure anyone else actually reads this blog...).
1 comment:
I'll make you a deal - you help me do a sweet blog and I'll actually do more visiting and such. Until then, I will post on Facebook I suppose..... Oh yeah, what's in it for you? More fun for you designing blogs and um . . . some sort of turtle dessert!
Post a Comment