Thursday, January 29, 2009

They're just so cute sometimes...

Well, Sumara likes eating her food, so long as it's not just rice cereal. We started her on bananas a couple days ago and she thought those were okay too. Her options are ever expanding... I'm not really one of those moms that put bows and stuff all over their little girls you know... she wears pink. Isn't that enough? Well, today I put a headband on her (mostly because it came with the outfit and it's not all scrunchy to make little grooves in her poor head). It's okay I guess.
She's pretty much cute no matter what, I think. And even if you tell me otherwise, I won't believe you...
Damian and I have been butting heads a lot lately. It always makes me feel bad when this happens... and I know he doesn't like it either when I get angry with him. So, we talk about it and usually end up working our differences out. I know he's only 5, but I'm pretty sure he's much older than that at times...
In the end, everyone is happy and we all love each other... good times!!!

No comments: