Sunday, January 11, 2009
Update
So I've been meaning to update the blog before now, but just haven't gotten around to it. The kids and I spent New Year's at grandma's house playing Rock Band and Wii. It was fun. Then we went bowling. Santa had brought Sumara some rice cereal so we started giving her a little bit of cereal. She's still not very impressed. She wants hamburgers and chocolate cake instead...
Da seems to be his usual self and can be a handful at times, but who isn't? Chester is my arch nemesis currently, but I'm trying not to let that get to me, and man it's hard. Mostly, we've been trying to catch up on some cleaning around the house and such. We had a work party last night, and things went as they always do, which is good, except Sumara started puking all over, which is not good. She made it through the night without puking, then puked again this morning. So far, she's not very impressed with pedialyte either... tough crowd, eh? Well, there you have it. Hope all is well with you and I'd like to leave things on a happy note, so here is Sumara not eating cereal and not sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment