IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Here's how it works....
1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, IPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button twice.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...just type it in.
-- Opening Credits:
Title: Imaginary
Artist: Evanescence
Thoughts: Some sort of fantasy sci-fi thing???
-- Waking Up:
Title: Sooner or later
Artist: Breaking Benjamin
Thoughts: Fitting...
-- First Day at School:
Title: Sorry
Artist: Our Lady Peace
Thoughts: What have I done to be sorry about going to school?
-- Falling In Love:
Title: Fallen
Artist: Sarah McLachlan
Thoughts: Not exactly...
-- Losing Virginity:
Title: The Remedy (I Won't Worry)
Artist: Jason Mraz
Thoughts: Definitely low on the mood-setting scale...
-- Fight Song:
Title: Tied Together with a smile
Artist: Taylor Swift
Thoughts: Not at all...
-- Prom:
Title: Never Should've Let You Go
Artist: Hi-Five
Thoughts: Kind of depressing/sad prom night for someone... or maybe they all make up and everything is okay...
-- Life:
Title: Sacrifice
Artist: Jimmy Newquist
Thoughts: What a life...
--Mental Breakdown
Title: Angel
Artist: Leona Lewis
Thoughts: ???
-- Driving:
Title: What I got
Artist: Sublime
Thoughts: I could drive and jam to this...
-- Flashback:
Title: The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage
Artist: Panic! at the Disco
Thoughts: That's maybe one intense flashback?
-- Getting Back Together:
Title: Rock and Roll Hero
Artist: Jimmy Newquist
Thoughts: Kinda self-reflecting I guess... and also a little selfish...
-- Wedding:
Title: Tearin' Up My Heart
Artist: NSYNC
Thoughts: Not exactly appropriate... but that makes a great movie eh?
-- Birth of a Child:
Title: I apologize
Artist: Splender
Thoughts: Who's apologizing? and for what?
-- Final Battle:
Title: Almost Lover
Artist: A Fine Frenzy
Thoughts: It would have to be in slow-mo... and have some deep romantic part... like the love of your life fighting to save you or something
-- Death Scene:
Title: The Sweet Escape
Artist: Gwen Stefani
Thoughts: I guess for some it would be a sweet escape... PARTY???
--Closing Credits:
Title: Larger Than Life
Artist: Backstreet Boys
Thoughts: Is there some deeper meaning to this movie...???
I tag Dixie, Kristy, Holly, and Chelsey.
1 comment:
Does anyone know how to get the hard returns to actually show up on these blog entries??? I've tried all sorts of things and it always erases them and gives me one, huge, mess of a paragraph!!!
Post a Comment