Sumara had a massive blowout this morning. Not up her back, but it went out a leg hole and proceeded to fill up the leg of her pajamas. Nice. No way to keep the kid clean when that happens. Gross!
On the up side, Da loves his little sister. And more than anything, he loves to make her laugh.
Musical toys are her favorite. We discovered she likes these clowns that my sis and I got when we were little. The hat is just perfect to hang on to and stick in your mouth I guess...
I've already mentioned how much she loves her walker toy. She does laps in it every day, both ways. She will get to a certain point and stop for a second, then start screaming and sprints around to stop at the same point. It's so funny.
She also has learned to sit. It seems to me that Da had learned to sit a little earlier on, but he also didn't crawl until after he walked. Whatever.
Oh, she also has decided she doesn't want baby food. I got her these little puff things that are hard but dissolve pretty easily, and she just gums them to death! Loves 'em!!!
Anywho... what's up with you?
2 comments:
hey its aysia i cant believe how fast sumara and da are growing ive got to come out and see you guys its been forever or it feels like it either one well love ya all
Just let us know when you are in town...
Post a Comment