Currently on my baffled list of "Who, in their right mind, would..."
- Fake an Amber Alert (Come on! Grow up already.)
- Want size E or F boobs (Wowzers!)
- Show their crack all the freakin' time (Just say NO to crack! And doesn't it get kind of drafty?)
- Get a pet without having the money to take care of it
- Expect someone else to lie for them
etc, etc, etc.
So what's on YOUR list?
Oh, and btw, this is what I'm going to be for Halloween. Any tips on fabric and making this costume are also welcome.
3 comments:
Haha great costume idea!! Things I don't get:
Why cleaning up after oneself is such a hard concept.
Not using ones blinker
Staring. (I know I'm gorgeous, but give me some space!)
Saying you'll do something even though you know you're not going to.
Oh, this was fun.
Yeah... if you're going to stare, at least take my picture or something! Oooo! I LOATHE when people say they are going to do something then don't... makes me CRAZY!!!
Stupid people that pull out right in front of you when there isn't a car for miles behind you!
people who think they're any better than the next person and are rude (because they're probably not!)
People who talk to someone else while on the phone with you!
I'm with you on all of your list too!!! Why anyone would want huge boobs is beyond me!
I LOVE your costume idea! I'll try and think of stuff for you!
Post a Comment