*warning: some of these are obviously more realistic than others*
Dyson vacuum (or other totally awesome pet-hair vacuum)
A sewing machine (it doesn’t have to be totally awesome, just pretty cool is OK because, let's be honest, I'm not going to use it all the freakin' time.)
Lady Gaga concert tix (I'm a people watcher. What can I say?)
Blue October concert tix (It’s possible that they are taking my #1 male lead band spot away from The Cure, and I LOVE seeing them in concert.)
Sarah McLachlan "Law of Illusions" CD (June 2010)
Other new tunes (You know me and my music...)
Storage bins (Who doesn't love these?)
Food/emergency storage (I have some regular food storage that I've been working on, but I'm talking like 72hr kits or those meals that come in buckets. Check out The Ready Project to start yours!)
Totally awesome digital camera with an amazing zoom and sport shot (my coolpix is also awesome and we have a film camera that's really cool like that, but digital is awesome for massive picture taking like we do)
New (for me) house
Another totally awesome display cabinet (like the one Nate got me for our wedding)
Our living room furniture re-upholstered (or just new formal sitting room furniture)
$$$ to be debt free (yeah, like this will EVER happen, but we can dream right?)
versatile and comfy brown shoes
lotion
Clothes (3T or larger)
Dress shoes and sandals (size 6 1/2 in toddler or larger)
Snow gear (boots, pants, new coat, warm gloves - again size 3T)
Art supplies (she loves to color and paint!)
If you want to get her toys, she loves musical ones and dolls. (She has a lot of dolls of all sizes, but you could get her clothes for them.)
I would LOVE receipts or gift cards. She grows like a weed, especially her feet!
She can always use socks, but I have to be really picky about the ones I buy her or they won't stay on her long, skinny feet. And she's in a much larger size than you would expect (like a 4-5T depending on the brand)
REMINDER: We want you to come to the birthday festivities whether you have a gift or not. Just come play with us!!! (I will post the plans later.)
2 comments:
Alisha, your birthday is in a month?? sweet! I'll have to remember that...better than i did your surgery!! Have you ever tried the Sanuk shoe brand of even Chacos? They are comfy and durable and I love them! Thanks for lending me your pump the other day...finally found ours!
Is that even English? I have no idea what you are talking about, so no, I doubt I have tried them...
Post a Comment