Sunday, July 11, 2010

FaMiLy FuN

I've seen a lot of my family lately, so I thought I'd post some pics. We had a really good 4th of July!
5 of the 6 kids at my house for the night


Mara was having a ball with Katelyn


I made them get up super early to see the balloons...


But they all loved seeing them and Mara waved bye-bye to them!


I didn't take any pics, but we went on a 7-ish mile bike ride with the kids saturday morning. It was pretty nice. Then we had a Family BBQ that afternoon. We were missing quite a few people, but we made the most of it as always. Of course, we had to have some food...

Then we decided to play some little league baseball since the diamonds were painted right there on the grass...


The old farts were spectators and spent some time ogling over "G"


Then we got tired.

All in all. Good times. =)

2 comments:

Capttyphoon said...

Yay Family!!! Looks like fun!

Chelsey said...

Fun pictures! It looks like you guys have been having a busy but great summer!!!