Sunday, October 3, 2010

The one where I haven't blogged for a month...

Wow, we have a lot to catch up on. Lots o' pics!!!

So yesterday we had a good day as a fam. We got family pics done, had lunch at Del Taco (Da's choice), then went to Jump On It - so much fun! Then Nate made Navajo Tacos for dinner and we watched "Furry Vengeance." Then we had ice cream!!! Anyway, here are a few of the pics (my personal favorites).





A couple weeks ago we had a Glamour Girlz party. We pretty much gave the girlies make-overs then took their pics. It was pretty fun.




Now for Da. He started first grade this year, AND he got his yellow belt! I have such a good little man for a son.




Of course Mara had a birthday back in August, but those pics are on my other phone because the camera wasn't charged, so I'll have to post about that later. On the up side, I took a pretty picture!

No comments: