So, it's been more than 2 months since my last post, where to begin?
I started clogging again, and I L-O-V-E IT!!! (Of course.) It's a late night adult class and Bonnie comes and watches the kids for me. (THANKS!) The Festival of Trees was my first performance in about 6 years... and I was nervous! Totally sucked it up too. Anyway, the family show in December went much better and I'm really excited for our other dances and competitions. I'm hoping I can find someone willing to do a duet!

Halloween was awesome as usual (my favorite!). I have the most adorable kids and Adam and Holly took us to their ward party again. Thanks to Holly for dressing the kids up while I was still at work. It rained on Halloween, but it was still good. I love that the neighborhood still does regular trick-or-treating instead of all the trunk-or-treating.



My little man turned 7 this year. Again, HOLY COW! When did I get a 7 year old? We did a laser tag party at Jack and Jill's and it was super fun - and I didn't have to clean up the mess, so even better!

Turkey Day was pretty good as usual. We actually had all of Ray's kids this year too, so that was nice. I haven't seen some of them in quite some time.
Christmas is just around the corner and I'm SO EXCITED! HOLY COW!!! (he, he) Mara didn't want anything to do with Santa again, and Da continued to ask for things he know I won't let him have until he is older. Oh well, such is life.

I'm a little bummed that I'm all prepared for Christmas and don't have any more wrapping or shopping to do though. However, all of us at my work sponsored another sub 4 sant family, as well as my kids' daycare, and a group of friends. It's so nice to help out others - I LOVE IT! We are also doing a Christmas Jar for a local family. If you haven't read the book - read it. You'll cry like a baby.

And that's a WRAP!!! (ha, ha, ha... so lame.)
No comments:
Post a Comment