Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My favorite music

So, if someone walks up to you and asks you who your favorite musician is, what would you say? Let's just say we are talking singers/vocalists at this point. For me, I can't pick just one. I've found it easier to have a Top 5 in different categories, and I've determined who they are at this place in time. Here they are:

Solo Female Artist
1 - Sarah McLachlan - I can listen to her anytime.
2 - Pink - Wicked awesome!

3 - Avril Lavigne - She's angry, and she probably doesn't even know why...
4 - Reba McEntire - Phenomenal even to this day. Hello, she sang a Beyonce song and it was amazing.
5 - Charlotte Sometimes - My #5 spot is kind of a revolving spot I think, but for now, she takes it.

Solo Male Artist
1 - Michael Jackson - Need I say more?
2 - Jimmy Newquist - Awesome... and he sings The Rainbow Connection at concerts...
3 - Eminem - More talented than so many people, and so much to say...

4 - Billy Joel - Truly wonderful.
5 - Jason Mraz - Love the happy rhythms!

Female Lead Group
1 - The Cranberries - Thank you, Tiff!!! I would pay on OBSCENE amount of money to see them in concert - please do a reunion tour!!!

2 - Evanescence - Love, love, love to sing with her - beautiful!
3 - Pussycat Dolls - I like to dance... DUH!
4 - DHT featuring Edmee - Love!
5 - No Doubt - Again, with the dancing...

Male Lead Group
1 - Blue October - A-maz-ing in concert - so much emotion.
2 - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Love them!
3 - Caroline's Spine - Cheap to see, and great!!! Oh, and of course there's Jimmy and Emo Jesus.
4 - The Cure - They used to be my numero uno... alas, still love them...

5 - Breaking Benjamin - This spot was hard to choose, Splender almost beat them out...

No comments: