
People always show their good side when Mara is taking pictures...
Aaaaggghhhhh!




It snowed a LOT, but it was too much like powder to build a snowman, so this is our "melted" version...

Then Papa pulled us on his tractor...


Then more playing in the snow!


My little man is such a big helper sometimes...


These were the Christmas Eve sleeping arrangements...


Ask for an Ugly Stick, and ye shall receive and UGLY stick! (or 4 in this case)

Da got a skateboard and rollerblades.

Mara got a kitchen!!! Although she was skeptical that Santa Claus had anything to do with it.

More Christmas with family!



I had clogging competition in St. George, so we stayed with Uncle Niles = GOOD TIMES!!!



We played in the park on a cold, windy day (so G looks a little like a girlie wearing Mara's sweater...)



G turned 1!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

I have the most ADORABLE little girl EVER!!!


THE END... for now.
2 comments:
wow, whoever "G" is sure has a lot of cakes to choose from. maybe that's what the tears were caused by....confusion. are those cakes on the high chair or toys? good job for catching up. i totally need to do that.
Those are cakes. A train cake actually made just for one year olds with natural/healthy ingredients.
Post a Comment