Friday, September 23, 2011

Better late than never... right?

So here are the pics from Mara's 3rd birthday party. These pics are blog exclusive, so feel special!!!


So we had her party at the park - free entertainment for all, right? When I asked her what she wanted to do for her party, she said she wanted to go swimming with dinosaurs. I thought to myself... awww crap! Then, I found Caillou party stuff (Mara loves Caillou) and he happened to be holding a dinosaur!!! Yay! So, we had a Caillou dinosaur party, and I think Mara loved it.


James LOVES frosting!


The guests: Da, Ben, Dustin, Gracee, Graysen, Susie & Joey, and Kathleen.








The birthday girl! (She picked out her own glamorous attire.)


 The dinosaur pinata - that we did not destroy because Mara loves it so much!!! 



After her "kid" party, we had a BBQ for the rest of the fam and our friends. Present time!




Meesha and Zooey - such cute little girlies!


 Mara's main gift from us was taking her to Build-A-Bear... where she built a kitty... that she named Meow.
 


Mara and Meow


After that, we went bumming for hiking clothes and they had to sit in this giant camping chair!


And that was the end of a very long day.

Happy Birthday Sumara!!!

No comments: