Da just brought me a wish list since his birthday and Christmas are coming up. Here's what's on it:
1. Clothes (??? I'm pretty sure he could go 2 weeks without having to wash clothes. Except maybe pants.)
2. Books (I'm okay with this.)
3. Legos (He has legos at his dad's house. K'Nex here.)
4. New bed (Um, he has totally awesome bed!)
5. New movies (Tranformers 3, X-Men, Green Lantern)
6. A Dragon Room
7. New teddy bears
8. Another kite (Nevermind that the one he has hasn't been opened.)
9. Another blanket
10. A 4-wheeling license (He just needs to be older...)
11. Another pillow pet
12. More spy stuff
13. A lap top (Haha! I don't even have one of those!)
14. A watch
15. A new bike (this is always on his list - even when he has a new one)
16. A(nother) light saber
17. New Backugans (20+ is JUST NOT ENOUGH!)
18. A new body pillow
I guess I need to get crackin'! His birthday is just a couple weeks away!
No comments:
Post a Comment