Monday, October 3, 2011
So what would you do?
So it seems like Da is hardly at daycare during the school year, and I really hate paying for daycare if he's not really going. So I thought about pulling him out of daycare and then just sending him over the school holidays and summer. The problem is, I have a pro-rate right now (cuz I've been with them for so long) and if I pull him out at all, then I lose my pro-rate. So over the summer I would pay almost double what I'm paying now for both kids to go. So now I'm left with a decision: to pull him out and try to make other arrangements when school is out or leave him home (with the dogs guarding him) for a few hours if no one is available, OR just leave him in daycare and suck it up. I'm stuck. He's turning 8 years old soon and I know I was home alone some when I was that age, but that was before the world went totally crazy.What would you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's tough. Do you have a neighbor or someone that can watch him for a couple of hours after school?
My mom is off work at noon. I'm mostly worried about school breaks when he isn't in school.
Post a Comment